logo du MAECI partenariat Logo de byDesign eLab, un centre indépendant de recherche, développement et production en forums électroniques pour l'élaboration des politiques, qui a vu le jour en 1997 dans le cadre du programme McLuhan de l'Université de Toronto
Accueil du MAECI Plan du site Aide Politiques Partenariat Commentaires Netcast English

Bienvenue
Message du Ministre
Document de réflexion
Répondre aux questions
Réponses
Forum de discussion

Sécurité

Thank you for participating in the Dialogue on Foreign Policy. The interactive web site is now closed. The Minister's report will appear on this web site once it is released.

Ce forum est bilingue, et les participants peuvent rédiger leurs commentaires dans la langue de leur choix.

Backgrounds & Goodbyes...

Participant: codc01

Date: 2003-04-29 03:56:00

It was a very interesting discussion... It was also very englightening! Of course, if i ever go to western Canada i may pass by :)

My background : Born in Ottawa in 1975 (from french-Canadian parents), studied at University of Sherbrooke in EE and lived most of my life in Montreal, I'm currently in a 2 year work contract in France (Not in Paris as some suggested, but actually in the middle of nowhere in Provence - south of France -, i live in a village of 150 people!). I've worked at Industry Canada (telecomm), CML (embedded comm. systems), Sederta/Informission (embedded systems), and finally Gemplus (embedded systems)...

Since I've been in France, strangely enough, i've been more and more interested in Canadian politics and our defence establishment... I hope my contribution to the dialogue paper has been helpful.... Its interesting to see that people like us can make a difference!

Goodbye and good luck!
Carl Eric Codère

Répondre à ce message

Voir en contexte du sujet

Backgrounds & Goodbyes...

Participant: fatmomma

Date: 2003-04-29 22:47:28

There seems to be a lot of engineers in here. I am not of course but my son designs DC power plants for the telecommunication industry

Répondre à ce message