DFAIT logo partnership The logo for the by design elab, an independent research development and production think tank specializing in online forums for policy development, incubated in 1997 at the McLuhan Program at the University of Toronto
DFAIT Home Site Map Help Policies Partners Feedback Netcast Français

Welcome
Message from the Minister
Dialogue Paper
Answer Questions
View Answers
Discussion Forum

Security

Thank you for participating in the Dialogue on Foreign Policy. The interactive web site is now closed. The Minister's report will appear on this web site once it is released.

This Forum is bilingual, and participants post messages in their language of choice.

Backgrounds & Goodbyes...

Contributor: codc01

Date: 2003-04-29 03:56:00

It was a very interesting discussion... It was also very englightening! Of course, if i ever go to western Canada i may pass by :)

My background : Born in Ottawa in 1975 (from french-Canadian parents), studied at University of Sherbrooke in EE and lived most of my life in Montreal, I'm currently in a 2 year work contract in France (Not in Paris as some suggested, but actually in the middle of nowhere in Provence - south of France -, i live in a village of 150 people!). I've worked at Industry Canada (telecomm), CML (embedded comm. systems), Sederta/Informission (embedded systems), and finally Gemplus (embedded systems)...

Since I've been in France, strangely enough, i've been more and more interested in Canadian politics and our defence establishment... I hope my contribution to the dialogue paper has been helpful.... Its interesting to see that people like us can make a difference!

Goodbye and good luck!
Carl Eric Codère

Reply to this message

Show in topic

Backgrounds & Goodbyes...

Contributor: fatmomma

Date: 2003-04-29 22:47:28

There seems to be a lot of engineers in here. I am not of course but my son designs DC power plants for the telecommunication industry

Reply to this message