logo du MAECI partenariat Logo de byDesign eLab, un centre indépendant de recherche, développement et production en forums électroniques pour l'élaboration des politiques, qui a vu le jour en 1997 dans le cadre du programme McLuhan de l'Université de Toronto
Accueil du MAECI Plan du site Aide Politiques Partenariat Commentaires Netcast English

Bienvenue
Message du Ministre
Document de réflexion
Répondre aux questions
Réponses
Forum de discussion

Conclusion: Le monde que nous souhaitons

Thank you for participating in the Dialogue on Foreign Policy. The interactive web site is now closed. The Minister's report will appear on this web site once it is released.

Ce forum est bilingue, et les participants peuvent rédiger leurs commentaires dans la langue de leur choix.

Perhaps the World we don't want

Participant: fatmomma

Date: 2003-04-06 03:05:11

But the UN inspectors were trying to do just that and were still looking at Iraqi documentation. That was my reason. Will Bush and Blair feel guilty if they find nothing; I doubt it

Répondre à ce message

Voir en contexte du sujet

Participant: cfallon

Date: 2003-04-08 13:22:10

They shouldn't feel guilty. They did the right thing.

Iraqi documentation - I have a question - did that documentation get prepared by the Ministry of Information?

If so, I think I know what I'd use that documentation for....

Répondre à ce message

Participant: fatmomma

Date: 2003-04-08 23:04:23

The documentation of the Americans was proven fraudulent several times. There is obviously no great store of WMD in Iraq. You like to ignore the obvious.
There was No valid reason for invading a disarming country. The Americans are using WMD on civillian targets. They even attacked the Palestinian Hotel that houses journalists with a tank because they THOUGHT there were snipers there. Probably saw glint of binoculars

Répondre à ce message