DFAIT logo partnership The logo for the by design elab, an independent research development and production think tank specializing in online forums for policy development, incubated in 1997 at the McLuhan Program at the University of Toronto
DFAIT Home Site Map Help Policies Partners Feedback Netcast Français

Welcome
Message from the Minister
Dialogue Paper
Answer Questions
View Answers
Discussion Forum

Conclusion: The World We Want

Thank you for participating in the Dialogue on Foreign Policy. The interactive web site is now closed. The Minister's report will appear on this web site once it is released.

This Forum is bilingual, and participants post messages in their language of choice.

Perhaps the World we don't want

Contributor: fatmomma

Date: 2003-04-06 03:05:11

But the UN inspectors were trying to do just that and were still looking at Iraqi documentation. That was my reason. Will Bush and Blair feel guilty if they find nothing; I doubt it

Reply to this message

Show in topic

Contributor: cfallon

Date: 2003-04-08 13:22:10

They shouldn't feel guilty. They did the right thing.

Iraqi documentation - I have a question - did that documentation get prepared by the Ministry of Information?

If so, I think I know what I'd use that documentation for....

Reply to this message

Contributor: fatmomma

Date: 2003-04-08 23:04:23

The documentation of the Americans was proven fraudulent several times. There is obviously no great store of WMD in Iraq. You like to ignore the obvious.
There was No valid reason for invading a disarming country. The Americans are using WMD on civillian targets. They even attacked the Palestinian Hotel that houses journalists with a tank because they THOUGHT there were snipers there. Probably saw glint of binoculars

Reply to this message