logo du MAECI partenariat Logo de byDesign eLab, un centre indépendant de recherche, développement et production en forums électroniques pour l'élaboration des politiques, qui a vu le jour en 1997 dans le cadre du programme McLuhan de l'Université de Toronto
Accueil du MAECI Plan du site Aide Politiques Partenariat Commentaires Netcast English

Bienvenue
Message du Ministre
Document de réflexion
Répondre aux questions
Réponses
Forum de discussion

Conclusion: Le monde que nous souhaitons

Thank you for participating in the Dialogue on Foreign Policy. The interactive web site is now closed. The Minister's report will appear on this web site once it is released.

Ce forum est bilingue, et les participants peuvent rédiger leurs commentaires dans la langue de leur choix.

Canada's role in the UN

Participant: cfallon

Date: 2003-04-29 11:44:55

What I've read (I admit it, in the Post) was that France was:

a - passing along secrets to Saddam about US/UK discussions and information.

b - coaching Saddam on how to look like they were complying with the inspections.

I don't think Saddam was cooperating. I am glad to see him out of the picture - hopefully, forever.

Répondre à ce message

Voir en contexte du sujet

Canada's role in the UN

Participant: codc01

Date: 2003-04-29 14:13:02

I personally don't have any problems with that, i consider that very unethical, BUT, ethics has nothing to do with politics of middling and super powers...

For example, CIA helping out in the failed coup against Chavez in Venezuela...

For example, the attack on the Rainow Warrior boat of Greenpeace by French Secret Services..

For example, the CIA funding the Taliban , up until about 2 years ago...

The more powerful you are, the more twisted politics you will do to keep power.

I have no examples for MI5/MI6 though :( I'm sure there are, but i don't know of any...

Répondre à ce message