Printer friendly version of: http://www.foreign-policy-dialogue.ca/en/policies/civilrules.html
Participation in this electronic consultation implies acceptance of the following conditions:
- This site is offered for dialogue and exchange among persons interested in Canada's foreign policy.
- Contributors to this electronic consultation are solely and entirely responsible for their messages, particularly with regard to any information and data that may be exchanged.
- When you post messages, please stay on topic. If you wish to supply additional information off topic, offer a mailing address or Internet address where others can locate it. Note, your message cannot include attachments.
- Advertising and spam of any kind are not to be included in messages posted to this site.
- Moderators are responsible for facilitating discussions and ensuring that the Civil Rules are respected. They reserve the right to take whatever measures are required to ensure the Civil Rules are respected by site visitors. Such measures include, but are not limited to, refusing to accept any message that may be construed or interpreted as discriminatory, promulgating hatred or obscenity, or defamation of any kind.
Decisions of the moderators and chief moderator are final. Thank you for respecting the Civil Rules.
Visit us online at: http://www.foreign-policy-dialogue.ca